( SOLVED )flashing cutome recovery optimus s HELP PLEASE

turp415

May 10, 2011
Visit site
i have rooted with z4 root and downloaded rom manager. when i try to give commands to flash recovery it gives me the $ instaed of the # z4 says i'm rooted. also has a software update available from sprint. should i download this before going any further or wait?
please i'm a newbie but i got root lol i'm just not sure what to do next any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: tkubat

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
first: make sure that you have the super user app installed

second: you have to enter "su" then check you phone and superuser will be up and you have to hit allow. then you should get #

turp415

May 10, 2011
Visit site
thanks

thanks a million that should do it i hope. gonna flas h recovery and then reborn rom. wish me luck lmao. thanks again

turp415

May 10, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the help. i got it. thanks to all of you out there with forums and links to help me complete this task

uberjam545

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
yea no problem i remeber i had that same problem when i was first starting and simply because no body ever said anything about guess it's suppose to be more obvious

turp415

May 10, 2011
Visit site
already flashed reborn. is there a way to do it now? newbie mistake, i guess. i got excited when i finally found out what i was missing. lmao Thanks again for the help.