02-24-2014 09:48 AM
110 ... 345
tools
    HELP! I idiotically flashed the ClockWorkMod Recovery with Rom Manager when I already had Xionia_CWMA and now my phones Custom Recovery comes up with blank black screen and I have to pull the battery out and reboot it manually that way. Is there any way to fix this and reinstall Xionia_CWMA Recovery?
    03-01-2012 07:41 PM
    HELP! I idiotically flashed the ClockWorkMod Recovery with Rom Manager when I already had Xionia_CWMA and now my phones Custom Recovery comes up with blank black screen and I have to pull the battery out and reboot it manually that way. Is there any way to fix this and reinstall Xionia_CWMA Recovery?
    And the ROM Mangler got on your phone how?
    Can you still get into Android?
    03-01-2012 08:02 PM
    This is some good quick caution info. thanks!
    and anyway i don't even think ROM Manager is useful for this phone.. right?
    05-22-2012 05:30 AM
    and anyway i don't even think ROM Manager is useful for this phone.. right?
    It's useful if you need a new paperweight or dog toy and have an extra Android phone around... Have you read the title of this thread?
    05-22-2012 05:39 AM
    Rom manager ......its a gun that makes you wonder what bullets taste like
    06-08-2012 01:50 AM
    Well, I guess I will avoid ROM Manager till I know what the options/settings do.
    07-05-2012 11:45 AM
    OK so Im another fool who acted first and read later.... Please feel free to call me a noobtard. You would think that since Im staff at a video game console modding forum that I would know better.

Im not bricked, but CMR has mangled my recovery console. I ran the automatic root tool and came up with the error below. Recommendations? Please and thank you

Edit: This was the error: /data/local/temp/sh: permission denied

Edit2: Ahhah! Fixed it with THIS. Thanks for such a great forum!!!!!
    eviltwinbrutha likes this.
    07-17-2012 06:41 PM
    I accidently soft bricked my Vortex with Rom Manager.... I wish someone would've told me. I also wish someone could help me SAVE my other favorite phone...
    07-31-2012 09:16 AM
    I hope you are deferring to my problem, I have nothing coming up at all. when connect to my PC.
    I do get the LG symbol THAT'S IT!!
    02-24-2014 09:47 AM
    What did i do???
    i hope you are deferring to my problem, i have nothing coming up at all. When connect to my pc.
    I do get the lg symbol that's it!!
    02-24-2014 09:48 AM
110 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD