Reset to Factory

stygshore

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Have to give up my Optimus per work requirements and go to a blackberry ( ewww )

Is there a way to just dump it all back to factory when I have rooted and loaded thundeRom on there? Or do I have to go through the whole unrooting process to get it back to scratch?

Styg

kingdavidbaker

Jan 7, 2011
www.kingdavidbaker.com
Wait....why the heck would your work force you to get rid of your phone for a blackberry? The only reason corporations loved the blackberry so much was because it was the first major phone to support syncing with corporate email accounts. But since your Optimus does that exact same thing (plus a ton more I might add) I see no reason why they would want you to change. We used to run EVERYONE on a blackberry and now everyone has an iPhone or Droid of some sort lol. One thing I can say for sure is most "BES" servers suck and will cause you way more problems than its worth even if you have everything configured perfectly. Give your tech admin or whoever is making that dumb decision my info so I can talk them out of it haha.

If they are making you get rid of it because they don't believe your phone is supported then they would be wrong as well....probably :)

stygshore

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
BES = more control of the phones. Somethign having to do wiht security and new hire/termination procedures being easier.

Not my call - but it looks like I may be able to keep my Optimus as a personal phone still

Styg

kingdavidbaker

Jan 7, 2011
www.kingdavidbaker.com
BES = more control of the phones. Somethign having to do wiht security and new hire/termination procedures being easier.

Not my call - but it looks like I may be able to keep my Optimus as a personal phone still

Styg

Thats a decision i'm sure they will regret soon enough. Until then I would just forward the crapberry to your optimus lol.....at least if you don't need txts from your work phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer