New Market

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've been using it with Reborn too and it works fine. It IS a little slow for no apparent reason, and I can't seem to figure out how to browse apps by latest posted. It only lets you do it by featured and popular new apps. :( lol Not liking it for the most part. The old market was just so much simpler and faster. This one is slow and bloated.

Dhalgren

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
And the new Market is a big app. It's larger than most apps I have used. I had to uninstall it it was taking up too much space on my little Optimus S.

Jessicalt1

Lover of all things Andi
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it is the ROM slowing it down... my hubby's EVO is just as slow. I think it's due to all the bloat in the new market... :/

kingdavidbaker

Jan 7, 2011
www.kingdavidbaker.com
Well from what I can tell I will stay the heck away from the new market. Wonder if I can keep the old market even when they decide to push it as an update. I know I can cancel the update but they might disable the old market somehow.

Jessicalt1

Lover of all things Andi
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well from what I can tell I will stay the heck away from the new market. Wonder if I can keep the old market even when they decide to push it as an update. I know I can cancel the update but they might disable the old market somehow.

I believe Nick included it in Reborn 2.2.3 so FYI...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez