Thank you

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Wanted to drop by and thank all of those that have helped me with my Optimus S. Out of the box this phone had many weaknesses, but thanks to the developers and those that are willing to share their knowledge and experience this phone has been a great little device.
I am now moving to another device and will only drop by this forum occasionally to see how things are progressing. This does not mean that I am leaving, I am just moving to another forum. I've already seen several familiar names there so I'm sure I'll feel right at home.
Since I will no longer have a need for this device I would like to offer it to one of the developers if there is an interest. First right of refusal goes to Drew.
Once again, thank you all.

c4manceph

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Since I posted this I discovered that Drew is presently not on AC. While I am certain this will get worked out I still have an Optimus S that needs a home. I would refer to donate it here to a developer or to someone that really needs it. Any suggestions Moderators? Please pay special attention to the word "donate" here. I'm not looking to sell it, I just want to give back to the AC community.

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if hlxanthus would be interested in a dev device, but having moved on myself, I'm using my old one to learn basic android programming on. Time to join the elite! ;)

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I am currently talking with a member who has offered me his old phone. If that falls thru I will let you know!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2