Volume Booster?

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi All:

I'm a LG Optimus S user running on ThundeROM V1.3 (big thanks to the ThundeROM guys).

I'm also an android newbie and wondering if there is a way to boost the device volume settings (specifically for media) to increase the volume levels beyond the options in the device settings (or the levels in media apps such as XM, TuneInRadio, etc.

Thanks, in advance, for your feedback!

-Brian

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
There has been this app in the android market its the best and really easy to use its called louder volume hack v3.6 I can say it really dose give the phone a boost youll deff notice check it out it isn't free tho kinda sorta lol I googled the app and looked for the .apk file and its not that much but I know I cannot share the apk or post a link for it just look in the android market and find the name of the author his name is multus it says not for all androids but I deff hear a boost when using just like z4root its not for all phones but the list didn't say optimus s and everyone who tried it worked you know

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

BorgEmperor

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, posting .apks of files that are supposed to be DRM protected are illegal, and sully the name of the open source community as a whole. There is SOOOOOOO much that is already given to us, just look at the iPhone. Having come from a laggy, POS of a phone, the Moment, I know so many different Android devices have attracted an incredible amount of enthusiast that slave over devices like these and make them better while asking for nothing or next to it. The same goes for those little .apk files too.

Most of the folks behind your device being able to pulling 900+ Quadrant scores and your flashy little application are not driving a different brand new import everyday or enjoying such things as water parks in their back yards like the artist behind that nice little .mp3 you probably downloaded recently. These folks are mostly everyday people from middle America, or whats left of it.

1D10T

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
For media files I've been using "mix-zing". It gives u the ability to not only add volume it can add volume and equalization to each song. The equalizer can b set to 3 band,5band, or 10 band. Songs have to each b set manually . But once they are set u don't have to worry about the inconsistancy of mp3s and their equalizations. Oh, and it's FREE!!!

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Ya I always used louder volume hack on all my androids since the g1 days I defiantly agree on not posting links for paid apps for alot of these people most of the time this is where a good portion of there extra day to day income is I deff said to go to the android market I should have put in when I said find multus's louder volume hack that you should support this dev he dose amazing solid work I have downloaded his app everytime as soon as I get a android phone cuz I love how his hacks are safe and give us great sound while playing music I dont want to offend anyone by posting there hard work without permission someone did and they ruined it for everyone so I do know how the rules are so I dont want anyone getting mad I just gave someone a option to buy or look where they most likely would have thought of by them selves I am already so so so greatfull for everyone that has helped out with any of the development for this phone I want to help in anyway possible :)

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
There has been this app in the android market its the best and really easy to use its called louder volume hack v3.6 I can say it really dose give the phone a boost youll deff notice check it out it isn't free tho kinda sorta lol I googled the app and looked for the .apk file and its not that much but I know I cannot share the apk or post a link for it just look in the android market and find the name of the author his name is multus it says not for all androids but I deff hear a boost when using just like z4root its not for all phones but the list didn't say optimus s and everyone who tried it worked you know

This app doesnt work for LG phones or most 2.2 phones as the volume settings are in the kernel. This app replaces 2 files in system/etc which worked on pre 2.x phones. I tried it and it def didnt do anything.

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love this also. Watching youtube causes me to have to turn the tv down do I can hear my phone. Never had this problem with other phones. It's not a huge deal but it would be nice to have it be a little louder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa