Call/ msg blocker?

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
by which vendor there are three that i see?

Edit: NM got it the other two were duds...

Last edited:

cigman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Every blocker I've ever tried on optimus s fails miserably. It either doesn't block the calls, or if the particular app has a "pickup then hangup" feature, it picks up but doesn't hangup. Appears this is a common problem with the optimus line, and according to some folks on another forum it is due to a problem with the "endcall" function coding.

**Edited: This function now works perfectly since I switched to CM7 from stock/nrom.

Last edited:

sunshineyday

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried Mr. Number - number blocking was a free component of the service - and it worked perfectly to block calls and text messages. I think they charge for the caller id. portion.

To block texts only with Sprint service, you can text: Block XXX-XXX-XXXX to 9999

sunshineyday

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not positive but I believe to unblock the number, text: unblock xxx-xxx-xxxx to 9999 as well. I don't know if Sprint charges any fees for this except for standard texting rates.

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Call Blocking

Hey guys, Sprint doesn't charge to do this, you can actually go on their website as well to block these calls from coming. They do limit the number to 50 though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty