- 10-06-2012, 10:12 AM #2
Re: Choosing Cyanogen version
You're going to want to find the appropriate section for your phone, see what's available. Each thread should have a maintained list of known bugs / issues.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:48 PM
- By areyes163 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2009, 03:05 AM
- By coscom in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2009, 06:37 PM
- By aquineas#ac in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:26 AM
- By leadtrumpetdave in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:21 PM