Locked S7, but I'm almost there...

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
All I need now I suppose is a live SIM card. Is there a company where I can get a super cheap one? I will need hardly any data to use find my phone
The only issue might have to prompt once installed to activate it which u can't get into the device, try a friends , family member sim if u can

fable727

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
The only issue might have to prompt once installed to activate it which u can't get into the device, try a friends , family member sim if u can
I have an s9 can I activate it on that phone and tracer to the s7? Both are us cellular and I can get a prepaid us cellular sim at my local Walmart. Does my plan seem sound?

Reactions: mustang7757

fable727

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
Yeah try that
Damn so they literally removed the unlock feature last month and my dumbass accidentally pressed extend battery so now I can’t try the ok google strat. Is there a way to force battery saver off? I’m hoping when the phone dies it’ll shut off but that won’t be for about 100hours according to smart things.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Damn so they literally removed the unlock feature last month and my dumbass accidentally pressed extend battery so now I can’t try the ok google strat. Is there a way to force battery saver off? I’m hoping when the phone dies it’ll shut off but that won’t be for about 100hours according to smart things.
You can't power off the device?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you saying that you need the PIN to get into the phone, but have forgotten it or don’t know it? Is that where the problem started?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

A Ellsay

Apr 5, 2024
Visit site
I am having a similar dilemna. I have a Note 8, in airplane mode, wifi turned off, and I am visiting Mexico. I lost the phone out of my back pocket while riding bicycles. So say again how you called 911? when you didnt have access to your phone? This is something I will need to try