Fishbone case

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Amazon.com: Lg Ls670 (Optimus S), Optimus U, Vm670 (Optimus V) Rubberized Black/black Fishbone Phone Protector Cover Case: Cell Phones & Accessories

I just ordered this awesome case off of amazon, and when I receive it i'll give it a review, it doesn't seem too popular as in review wise on amazon, but it looks damn cool, also it's half silicone so it'll definitely fit on the optimus v, aside from that my three options i was going to choose from were the body glove full case with belt clip, or the otterbox case but this one just looked too neat, let me know what you guys think.

GatorHat

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Does look like a cool case. However, the headphone and uUSB ports aren't covererd as they are on the OtterBox. Not a big deal, but can be important to some people.

Looking forward to your review of that Fishbone case!

bigcat73

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered that case too! I ordered the one with the red plastic part, though. It would be really cool if you could order the plastic parts individually.

bigcat73

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in the mail today. I was pleasantly surprised by how snug the silicone fit over the phone, but after putting the plastic part on, I noticed that the parts that wrap around the side didn't quite contour the silicone part exactly, causing them to stick out kind of funny. Other than that, it's a pretty nice case.

Edit: I decided to bend those pieces down to try to train them to contour the phone better and it seems to have worked! It fits way better now. Looks good too

Last edited:

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get mine yet, hopefully tomorrow.

Edit: So I received it this morning, and my god do I love this case, it's a bit tough to get on perfectly at first but you'll get it, plus it just looks cool, so let's look over the case, the plastic portion of the case has a nice soft touch feel to it, much like the phone itself, and the silicone has the same exact feel, and it's not grippy either, it gives the phone a nice solid feel without bulking it up at all, it looks more like a rugged case, it does however cover the SD slot, but that's no problem, I don't go in there too often anyway. The silicone portion of the case fits on very snug, at first it looks like it won't fit at all, but it does, it's a thin silicone, but not super thin, you have your headphone jack open, micro usb open, power button closed with a little nub(this is a good thing, makes pressing the power button very easy) Same with the volume rocker. I honestly feel like I could toss my phone from a 50 foot drop and it won't get hurt. It gives the optimus a whole new look. it's an awesome case, I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

bigcat73

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get mine yet, hopefully tomorrow.

Edit: So I received it this morning, and my god do I love this case, it's a bit tough to get on perfectly at first but you'll get it, plus it just looks cool, so let's look over the case, the plastic portion of the case has a nice soft touch feel to it, much like the phone itself, and the silicone has the same exact feel, and it's not grippy either, it gives the phone a nice solid feel without bulking it up at all, it looks more like a rugged case, it does however cover the SD slot, but that's no problem, I don't go in there too often anyway. The silicone portion of the case fits on very snug, at first it looks like it won't fit at all, but it does, it's a thin silicone, but not super thin, you have your headphone jack open, micro usb open, power button closed with a little nub(this is a good thing, makes pressing the power button very easy) Same with the volume rocker. I honestly feel like I could toss my phone from a 50 foot drop and it won't get hurt. It gives the optimus a whole new look. it's an awesome case, I highly recommend it.

So yours didn't have the issue mine did with the plastic? I agree with everything you said, though. Mine's perfectly fine after I bent the plastic piece to fit better without sticking out. Awesome case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress