Easy to remove Hard Case

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a Hard case that can be removed or access to the battery made easy. I am not worried about it being cheap or expensive. Just please within reason. I have 3 batteries and having a cheap eBay hard case is making it annoying. Please help

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
All hard cases are the same. You prob want a gel case for your situation. Tried a few hard snap on cases, even $20 ones from best buy, and they broke from me prying them off every day.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

GatorHat

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
As hard cases go, the OtterBox (actually a semi-hard case as it has a silicone inner layer and partial hard outer layer) is fairly easy to remove and reinstall.

There are no snaps or clips to break on the O-Box. I can remove and re install mine in less than 30 seconds.

Reactions: zedorda

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
I wanted the same thing, an easy to remove hard case that wasn't "jelly". Someone refered me to TPU cases and now I love them. It's a really hard, semi-flexible plastic and easy to remove. Best part is they are a lot cheaper and come in many colors.

kimberlyinmn

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a Hard case that can be removed or access to the battery made easy. I am not worried about it being cheap or expensive. Just please within reason. I have 3 batteries and having a cheap eBay hard case is making it annoying. Please help
I bought a rubberized plastic two piece snap-on case for my Optimus V from eBay for $3.99 with free shipping. Purple Rubberized Hard Case. I've found that it is super easy to remove using the little slot on the side and a coin, nail clipper, or cuticle pusher. I think I had to take it off over 10 times on Friday while attempting to install a custom ROM. (And that darn cuticle pusher also comes in handy to remove the back cover from the phone too.) :)

EDIT: Ah, and the same seller sells JUST the rubberized case for $2.99 and free shipping. The one I bought for a dollar more had a screen protector as well.

toxicityj

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I've got to voice another recommendation for the otter box.it's pretty effortless to get the hard plastic outter shell off then slip the phone out of the rubber innershell. It has allowed my phone to sruvive few drops in the last month or so that I've had the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa