Does the V10 have an LED noifiction light?

dwmitchell61

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
The answer is NO. The V10 does not have what you are looking for.

My suggestion is if THAT is the deciding factor for what phone to get, and it is that critical to you, find a phone that has it and go with that.

Then the discussion can be closed on this topic.

Tom Pajak

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
No.. but you CAN enable your camera flash to blink to notify you.. Your coworker.. Your boss.. The neighbor down the street...etc.......... In short I'd avoid that setting

Posted via the Android Central App

DarkJoker33

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Or just get a smartwatch like Mark said.
No blinky light needed.
Coming from BlackBerry world that the blinky light revolves around, I don't miss it at all.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
No.. but you CAN enable your camera flash to blink to notify you.. Your coworker.. Your boss.. The neighbor down the street...etc.......... In short I'd avoid that setting

Posted via the Android Central App

x2... I find the blinky LED flashlight more trouble than its worth. It WILL notify EVERYONE when you are receiving text messages. So if you are at a mall, restaurant or other public place sending and receiving texts you end up with a disco strobe effect that annoys most unless I remember to point my phone down.

ooTHX1138oo

May 24, 2017
Visit site
The answer is NO. The V10 does not have what you are looking for.

My suggestion is if THAT is the deciding factor for what phone to get, and it is that critical to you, find a phone that has it and go with that.

Then the discussion can be closed on this topic.

The answer is YES the V10 Does have the option. Its under Settings, Accessibility, Hearing, then enable Flash Alerts.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Actually the answer is really no. Flash alerts are NOT the same as LED alerts. The V10 has no LED light so cannot possibly have an LED alert. Flash alerts will flash the screen not an LED as the original question asked.

gipper69

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
In a lot of ways that second screen is a far more useful version of color led notification scheme, if a bit less private.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty