RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from a HTC M9 so maybe LG is different but I turned on my location feature and it seems that the finding location notification comes up quite often. Its kinda annoying. I don't remember ever seeing it on my old phone

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Depends on background services that call for location. Turning it on, by itself, does nothing. It's up to apps and services to poll location.... Are you using a new app? More location based stuff in Google Now?

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Depends on background services that call for location. Turning it on, by itself, does nothing. It's up to apps and services to poll location.... Are you using a new app? More location based stuff in Google Now?
No more apps I used on my old phone. I understand the apps are looking for my location but it seems like they are location and loosing the Location. I keep getting location found or loosing for location notification. Any way of turning the notification off

Donkey Hodie

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
No more apps I used on my old phone. I understand the apps are looking for my location but it seems like they are location and loosing the Location. I keep getting location found or loosing for location notification. Any way of turning the notification off
No way that I've discovered of turning that particular notification off. The only thing I've done that works is to change the location setting to "battery saving (networks only)". At least on my phone any other setting results in periodic "location found" messages.