help with sd card

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I want to move all my pics from my old sd card to camera memory so I can eventually put them on the nice big sd card LG sent. I'm in the stock gallery....where do I find the option to move the pics from my old sd card to the phone memory? Thanks!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Go to gallery, select camera...settings "MOVE". At that point, you should be able to select all and specify where you would like them moved to. I just did this to get ready for my 200 gb card too.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Go to gallery, select camera...settings "MOVE". At that point, you should be able to select all and specify where you would like them moved to. I just did this to get ready for my 200 gb card too.

Thanks!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm it's only giving me an option to move them to an album?

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
When it says move to, then the albums pop up; up on the right hand corner - tap on that - it will say move to internal storage, BUT you have to name it first. Once all are moved to internal storage, then you'll have your new SD card, go into the File manager and move them back to SD card :)

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
When it says move to, then the albums pop up; up on the right hand corner - tap on that - it will say move to internal storage, BUT you have to name it first. Once all are moved to internal storage, then you'll have your new SD card, go into the File manager and move them back to SD card :)

Yay it worked! Thanks so much!