Is there a way to make "desktop" mode the default in the browser on the LG V10?

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to change the web browser to the desktop version permanently, instead of switching to it every time you go into the browser .

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Which browser are you using? I've used Dolphin browser for about the last 5 years. It does desktop or mobile and lets you switch it back & forth at will. But it will also stay on whichever mode you select until you switch it.

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Which browser are you using? I've used Dolphin browser for about the last 5 years. It does desktop or mobile and lets you switch it back & forth at will. But it will also stay on whichever mode you select until you switch it.

I'm using chrome ,which is the stock browser on the v10

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Was just asking for clarification for anyone who can respond. I only use Chrome occasionally, so I'm not aware of a way to make desktop mode permanent. I do highly recommend Dolphin though if you are interested in trying out another browser. The easy swipe from left to get easy access to bookmarks is a must for me now, or you can just use gestures.

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to change the web browser to the desktop version permanently, instead of switching to it every time you go into the browser .
Hello, just like gibbga, I am a fan of dolphin too. It is so great,once I set my user agent to desktop mode, it will stay the same until I switch to the other mode. So I believe you will like it too!

mab

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, on my LG G4, using Dolphin, I don't get the desktop mode I see on my desktop which is the mode I would like to use. I hate the RWD they use nowadays.
So I'm searching for a browser that really uses "desktop mode".
Or a small program I can load which prevents rwd being used.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo