Spigen rugged armor case

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I got my spigen rugged armor case today from Amazon on a Sunday and I didn't pay for Sunday delivery😀

Now I'm not new to spigen I had the slim armor on my LG G2(yes I guess I'm a LG "Fan Boy") and G3.

I like this rugged armor better, it feels great and I still keeps a slim profile.

Well that was just my two cents and unpaid endorsement.

Posted via the Android Central App

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I got my spigen rugged armor case today from Amazon on a Sunday and I didn't pay for Sunday delivery😀

Now I'm not new to spigen I had the slim armor on my LG G2(yes I guess I'm a LG "Fan Boy") and G3.

I like this rugged armor better, it feels great and I still keeps a slim profile.

Well that was just my two cents and unpaid endorsement.

Amazon is AMazing. I love that Sunday delivery. Thanks for the heads up. I'm using a holster case from Verizon but I was looking at that one.

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Also the fingerprint reader works great with the case. I have the ATT V10 also and I know they sent an update out to make it work better.

sebastienb1

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I got mine on Sunday as well it was supposed to arrive between Monday and Tuesday. The phone is already so big not sure I can keep it in the case, feels very bulky in there.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I got this Spigen case and the Obliq with the same pattern as the back of the phone in a couple of days ago.
The Oblig case is MUCH nicer then the Spigen and the pattern on the back looks exactly like the back of the V10.
The pattern of the Spigen is too smooth. Just observations.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Also the fingerprint reader works great with the case. I have the ATT V10 also and I know they sent an update out to make it work better.

I'm on AT&T and still haven't seen any update. Is it possible it was a silent update so I didn't know it even happened? Just curious. I know my V10 works with the case I bought. That may be why.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
My Spigen rugged armor is scheduled to be delivered today after Amazon missed their delivery window.

When I ordered on Monday, it immediately said estimated delivery on Wednesday. All day yesterday it still said that but also showed it hasn't shipped yet. I emailed them about it yesterday afternoon, they apologized, gave me a $10 credit and about 30 minutes later the case shipped next day air.

Once Amazon brings fresh grocery service to my area, I may never walk into a store again (unless it's for clothes).

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and still haven't seen any update. Is it possible it was a silent update so I didn't know it even happened? Just curious. I know my V10 works with the case I bought. That may be why.
I got my V10 21 Nov and got the fingerprint update two days later.

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I got mine on 13 Nov and still see no updates. Even checked the update history and nothing.
0d72ab05ddbdcaa3f6de890c0946e4bb.jpg

This is my version