Free headphones can be ordered now (Update: Approvals Coming In Now)

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free headphones can be ordered now

Just finished mine for T-Mobile. I wonder if the submission ID is a counter for # of registrations? If so, mine is pretty close to 1 :)

miamiborn79

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Correction... 183! Like that much better, assuming that's the order of submissions

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

I've tried 6 times now and every single time it keeps saying my IMEI is not valid for this promotion. *sigh* I guess I will have to call them tomorrow morning.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

I've tried 6 times now and every single time it keeps saying my IMEI is not valid for this promotion. *sigh* I guess I will have to call them tomorrow morning.

Try the IMEI without the dashes, that was my issue.

I'm number 438

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Try the IMEI without the dashes, that was my issue.

I'm number 438

I haven't been putting in the dashes. My only guess is maybe it has something to do with me getting my V20 about a hour before the AT&T store closed yesterday (10/25) and something has not updated yet. If I log into my ATT account it still shows that I have a S7 Edge.

I'll give it a try again in the morning and if I have no luck I'll see if calling LG gets anything done.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

I haven't been putting in the dashes. My only guess is maybe it has something to do with me getting my V20 about a hour before the AT&T store closed yesterday (10/25) and something has not updated yet. If I log into my ATT account it still shows that I have a S7 Edge.

I'll give it a try again in the morning and if I have no luck I'll see if calling LG gets anything done.

Oh that sucks, I heard they only have 500 sets to give away. Haha
Jking

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Oh that sucks, I heard they only have 500 sets to give away. Haha
Jking

LOL. They would have been gone in about 5 mins probably. At least I've already gotten one nice freebie, the 256 GB MicroSD card for the note 7 promo (Rest in peace)

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Get em while you can, we all might have to take our free memory cards from the faulty battery note 7, and the free headphones from shatter prone v20 lense cover over to another phone manufacturer. LOL

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

#607. Upload photo was painful slow. LOL

Anyone planning to keep them or resale??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo