Gear S2 3g

Thelt2000x

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone. I was hoping someone could help me out. I currently have a note 7 (I know I'm a horrible person) and am looking for a replacement phone. I have a gear S2 3g which I used everyday and really don't want to lose that functionality. Can anyone confirm one way or the other on if it works or not?

Thanks!

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone. I was hoping someone could help me out. I currently have a note 7 (I know I'm a horrible person) and am looking for a replacement phone. I have a gear S2 3g which I used everyday and really don't want to lose that functionality. Can anyone confirm one way or the other on if it works or not?

Thanks!

I came from a Note5, and my Gear S2 3g works perfectly with my V20. And I love the phone.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I had my S2 Classic 3G paired with mine for a while. Had a few issues with apps hanging and I found it to be the culprit. You have to install Gear manager, and some plugins. I may have been trying to do too much at once (set up, downloading all my apps etc) while I was setting up the Gear, so I'm going to go back and do it again now that I've got everything on my phone. When it was paired, it worked well. I didn't get a chance to see if the forwarding option was there, but I received all my notifications real time with no issues.