Got to play with a V20. Any Questions?

rc213

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
What my rep said is I will have codes to give customers for the B&O headset! Also, I was told 250 less than a Note 7. And yes 600USD$ Our v10 is still at 649 as well. Lol

Damn $600 might push me over the Pixel XL no matter what.

How does it feel in the hand compared to 6P? Slippery?

How do codes like that even work?

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Codes for the headphones? Is that going to be a general promo, or just for certainvendors/ buyers, or....? COunt me IN if you are able to share the info, as I don't have a good set of earbuds, and B&O are awesome for sound! I definitely hope they include those in the US (although typically it seems the US market doesn't get those goodies :-/ )

If it's really $600 - which does sound low, not that I'm complaining! - then this is definitely my next phone. I'm getting excited about it now (and so glad I poked around the Android forums before getting pushed towards a Samsung just because Tmo has dropped HTC!)

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Codes for the headphones? Is that going to be a general promo, or just for certainvendors/ buyers, or....? COunt me IN if you are able to share the info, as I don't have a good set of earbuds, and B&O are awesome for sound! I definitely hope they include those in the US (although typically it seems the US market doesn't get those goodies :-/ )

If it's really $600 - which does sound low, not that I'm complaining! - then this is definitely my next phone. I'm getting excited about it now (and so glad I poked around the Android forums before getting pushed towards a Samsung just because Tmo has dropped HTC!)

It's a promo for people who purchase a V20 exclusively. I'm sure they will want info off the V20 to confirm you actually own the device lol. Just make sure to ask the rep when you buy it for one! I'm in the US and he said we should be getting them. Same, can't wait to try it out. Tmo does carry the HTC 10, just in limited quantities.

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
It's a promo for people who purchase a V20 exclusively. I'm sure they will want info off the V20 to confirm you actually own the device lol. Just make sure to ask the rep when you buy it for one! I'm in the US and he said we should be getting them. Same, can't wait to try it out. Tmo does carry the HTC 10, just in limited quantities.
Nope - they stopped selling it in the summer afaik. Not on their website at all any more.

Purchase a v20 "exclusively" meaning...? I means, obvs, you have to buy the phone, not just use the code for free buds lol

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
If this phone seriously launches at $600, that's a steal! I was hoping for $650, but expecting $700.

Also, V6Hawk, other than potential codes for the headphones, what other gift incentives are being bundled with the V20? Spare battery and battery charger perhaps? Also, it was rumored there would be some sort of "enhanced hand grip." Any word on what that might be, if anything?