Wow, An Unbias Video Review??

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Haven't watched it but I'm guessing it's unbiased because it agrees with your opinion..

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Haven't watched it but I'm guessing it's unbiased because it agrees with your opinion..
It's unbiased because she's treating g the phone how it is.. She says things she doesn't like and that she does like.. And if you look at her instagram she's using the Pixel, so no, it's not because it agrees with my opinion, it because she's reviewing it for what it is and what it presents.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It's unbiased because she's treating g the phone how it is.. She says things she doesn't like and that she does like.. And if you look at her instagram she's using the Pixel, so no, it's not because it agrees with my opinion, it because she's reviewing it for what it is and what it presents.

True but you have to remember .. Reviews are usually the reviewers opinion. I think people take reviews as if it was the fact about a phone being bad or good. It really depends on the reviewers ideas, what they need don't need, and their trustworthiness. I never rely on one review -- I read many and come to a consensus with myself on how the phone is.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
True but you have to remember .. Reviews are usually the reviewers opinion. I think people take reviews as if it was the fact about a phone being bad or good. It really depends on the reviewers ideas, what they need don't need, and their trustworthiness. I never rely on one review -- I read many and come to a consensus with myself on how the phone is.
As do I. It's fun for me to see what multiple people like and dislike about a product. Lol

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As do I. It's fun for me to see what multiple people like and dislike about a product. Lol

Likewise. I mean I have a Pixel XL now and it mainly is due to it releasing first. I was using a buddies phone as a loaner for almost 2 months (1 1/2 really) since I returned the Note 7 upon the first recall. I wanted him to be able to sell that spare phone or do w/e with it so I really wanted to get a phone. While I do really enjoy my Pixel I have no doubt I would have liked/enjoyed the V20 and would have been using it if it released faster.

I still recommend it to friends. Two of my buddies have V20s now based on my recommendation due to their needs fitting the V20 wonderfully.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Likewise. I mean I have a Pixel XL now and it mainly is due to it releasing first. I was using a buddies phone as a loaner for almost 2 months (1 1/2 really) since I returned the Note 7 upon the first recall. I wanted him to be able to sell that spare phone or do w/e with it so I really wanted to get a phone. While I do really enjoy my Pixel I have no doubt I would have liked/enjoyed the V20 and would have been using it if it released faster.

I still recommend it to friends. Two of my buddies have V20s now based on my recommendation due to their needs fitting the V20 wonderfully.

maybe we can change the name to:
Wow, A Positive Video Review??

Either way the sarcasm is still there. lol

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Completely agree. I've seen several of her videos and don't get a sense of bias regardless of the device she;s reviewing. Her camera comparisons are good too. It's nice to see people not pushing the V20 aside with all the Pixel hype.

Last edited:

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Completely agree. I've seen several of her videos and don't get a sense of bias regardless of the device she;s reviewing. Her camera comparisons are good too. It's nice to see people not pushing the V20 aside with all the Pixel hype.
Lol it was actually a pretty good review right? She generally does a decent job highlighting the phones she reviews.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I watched the camera comparison she did the other day. Never heard of this kid before, but she does a nice job. More of an everyday user review with a sprinkling of tech rather than the normal all geek speak.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I watched the camera comparison she did the other day. Never heard of this kid before, but she does a nice job. More of an everyday user review with a sprinkling of tech rather than the normal all geek speak.
I think that's why I like it.. everyday use is what EVERYONE is gonna do. So.. Why not?

alejovh1#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Great review. I particularly like the v20 as much as I liked my note 7. With that being said, lg must improve in some areas if it wants to compete with the big dogs. I'm keeping my v20 til the note 8 hits.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer