Best Portable Charger for V20

tjvarnadoe

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
I've had my V20 since the drop date and I'm starting to notice my battery is draining a lot more quickly in the past couple of weeks. Looking at portable chargers and wondering if anyone else has good experiences with one in particular. I'm looking for one that will charge my phone more than one time. Charging speed isn't much of an issue but the faster the better. Thanks in advance!

irvine752

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've had my V20 since the drop date and I'm starting to notice my battery is draining a lot more quickly in the past couple of weeks. Looking at portable chargers and wondering if anyone else has good experiences with one in particular. I'm looking for one that will charge my phone more than one time. Charging speed isn't much of an issue but the faster the better. Thanks in advance!

Have you tried swapping out batteries? You can also try looking into the Jackery Titan S Qualcomm QC2.0 20100 mAh Ultra-Compact Portable Charger (link below)....it comes with Quick Charge 2.0 & going for 45 dollars on amazon with glowing reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/Jackery-Qual...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5716808

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Or go with an extended battery and never have to think about charging ever again until you lay down for bed for the night or the day after.

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
If you need more power. Go with any Anker 3.0 battery pack. I own a few different Anker packs and products. I feel you can't go wrong with that brand.

Lateck,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez