[ROM][PORT]MIUI-Viper

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
how long would that take

The rom is like 450mb, so what connnection are you on? 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi? I don't have access to the url of the rom since jenkins builds it for me, and then it's saved in the restricted access part of my work desktop. :) I can go visit the field office to get it, if you want me to.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The rom is like 450mb, so what connnection are you on? 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi? I don't have access to the url of the rom since jenkins builds it for me, and then it's saved in the restricted access part of my work desktop. :) I can go visit the field office to get it, if you want me to.
Please go get it I'm on WiFi but it hasn't said anything

- - - Updated - - -

Please go get it I'm on WiFi but it hasn't said anything

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

If its in a restricted access part of it how would we be able to download it?

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay, when Jenkins built the rom, it set the build.prop back to the base device. I'll work on it later since I'm not supposed to be here today.

Edit: I'll integrate the updater into the rom when its stable enough for use.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So its a no go on trying to flash it?

Nope. On another note through, I think I found a fix for the recovery issue, but it'll require going back to ZVD. I'm thinking ZVI's recovery caused the fastboot problem, so out you remove flashing ZVI's recovery, and flash the update in CWM, it should work .

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

alog122

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
So we will have to flash back to zvd, flash the new recovery, then flash zvi, and voila? We will have a custom recovery?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress