- 11-04-2012, 11:39 AM #2
- 11-04-2012, 03:06 PM #3
Last edited by hezx; 11-07-2012 at 02:00 PM.
- 11-05-2012, 12:37 PM #4
- 11-07-2012, 01:59 PM #5
Re: LG Viper on Virgin Mobile?
Tell me how that is illegal?
You OWN both phones, so what makes it illegal? I have heard of court cases where the judge laughed it out of court. Its a joke, its not illegal.
All it is, is some bigot who all they want is money and dont give two craps about their customers happiness on what phone they want. Thats why I dont like virgin mobile, they have a crap collection of phones, but when I want to use a phone I OWN on their network... its illegal? okay
Last edited by hezx; 11-07-2012 at 09:44 PM.
- 11-07-2012, 02:04 PM #6
- 11-07-2012, 03:04 PM #7
- 11-07-2012, 09:43 PM #8
- 11-12-2012, 10:18 PM #9
- By HondaCop in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 18Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:46 AM
- By skvidal in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2011, 09:48 PM
- By iOSdroid in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 11Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:10 AM
- By x2z in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2011, 04:51 PM
- By maxiang in forum HTC LegendReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2010, 08:51 AM