Getting pissed at data and GPS

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem where you have to go to settings and disable and re-enable GPS, data, and sometimes WiFi in order to get it to pick up?

The drop down toggles are not working for this.
sent from my LG Viper

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
yes actually. Had this problem yesterday and day before... pissed me off because I really needed it. Had to restart the phone 3 times

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not having to restart... just long click the toggle, it'll take you to the actual menu, turn it off and on. Toggling airplane mode may work too.

Still a pain when driving and in need of directions.

I don't feel like switching my phone out, I hope i can figure out a fix. I'm going to try leaving gps and data permanently on, and see if that keeps it from happening. Of makes it the weekend with no problems, I'll not exchange it.

The sprint store told me that they get almost no viper complaints, and haven't seen this maybe an email to lg is in order.

Or... maybe it is because i manually and didn't wait for the push??

sent from my LG Viper

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I never had problems like that on my Viper, but with the overheating I traded it out for a Galaxy Nexus, and now I'm getting another one because it suffers from overheating too. if phone #4 over heats, I'm going to scream until I get something better.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I actually haven't had the problem again yet. I have just left everything on, and let the software manage the GPS and data. Haven't noticed battery drain, haven't lost GPS.

sent from my LG Viper

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non