Kinda left the Viper.

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
So i didnt leave totally, I still have the unactivated viper right here. My friend sold me a brand new Optimus G for $50.... (GM at radioshack) so thats what Im using now.

So which means I have a test phone for the devs we have here, since its not my DD i dont care if it gets bricked or whatever. I plan on using it to help yall out still and will continue to help any way I can.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
276a784d-6e6e-45bc-b18e-49cbe550c599.jpg

sent from my LG Viper

hezx

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I heard the OptiG had the same security error while debloating. Is it true?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

unfortunatly yes...... seems LGE is locking down devices now.... they are also trying to find a fix/wordaround for it also.... but this will take time.....

in the mean time my friend switched phones so now I have his old Epic Touch in new condition..... now I have 3 toys lol

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
unfortunatly yes...... seems LGE is locking down devices now.... they are also trying to find a fix/wordaround for it also.... but this will take time.....

in the mean time my friend switched phones so now I have his old Epic Touch in new condition..... now I have 3 toys lol

Welcome to the SPH-D710 side of things! :) Good thing Sammy is smart not to install unneeded security measures.

Sent from my phone with an extremely long name since Sprint has nothing better to do than troll the Android Universe, Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G WiMAX Touch with Gorilla Glass using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel