LG Viper roms?

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: lg viper roms?

thanks. the tree synced in 32b. experienceing difficulties with 64b. im looking into it and resyncing now. something with the local_manifest.xml. so i made a dir for it. hopefully it syncs. i will keep posting. im also unsure as of how to extract-files.sh from the kernel git clone. or if its even necessary for that matter. anyways i got the iproj kernel thanks to playfulgod and im working on building a cm rom now. if all goes well we should have jb tomorrow. but so far for me everything that could possibly go wrong has. let me know if you need any specs for advice i may need. peace all.

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

need advice/help. my build discography as follows- 1.add all packages libs, etc. 2.git clone https://github.com/CyanogenMod/lge-kernel-iproj 3.add local_manifest folder with xml to .repo (pastebin.com/X1kCn465) resource-https://github.com/L0rdWaffles/android_device_lge_ls840 4. cm10 source repo lunch 5 as instructed in previous link, it appears pastebin removed the menu options i pasted, 30 options i believe are available...none of which are a viper option. 5. ran make pastebin.com/Y3i7dHRE 6. shutdown computer, ran make. camped it. virtualbox froze. was able to copy/paste this makeerror2 - Pastebin.com and recover it upon restart *note-the initial make and makes after read the kernel was deprecated and to download source at github. 7. make clean. make same as step 5 only couldnt recover paste log upon startup. 8. research* 9. add a core to 2 and ran make -j1, this solves the virtualbox freeze problem however the build result remains the same. my directories are /android/kernel/lge-kernel-iproj, android/.repo, android/.repo/local_manifest/local_manifest.xml. also i just noticed my xml file opened reads "it appears no style accociated." i spoke with playfulgod @ irc. whom referred the iproj kernel for building lg vipers' jb. any ideas?

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

the error i thought couldnt bge recovered from last post makeerror3 (#00022219) at PasteBucket. anyways, i followed wiki tutorial and threw in a path variable plus the make command posted. ran for 4 hours than this Copy xml: /home/fun/android/out/target/product/generic/system/etc/fallback_fonts.xml
make: *** [/home/fun/android/out/target/product/generic/system/etc/system_fonts.xml] Error
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/bin/bash: xmllint: command not found
make: *** [/home/fun/android/out/target/product/generic/system/etc/fallback_fonts.xml] Error
fun@fun-VirtualBox:~/android$
*note i didnt run a lunch command, should i?
fun@fun-VirtualBox:~/android$ lunch
You're building on Linux
Lunch menu... pick a combo:
1. full-eng
2. full_x86-eng
3. vbox_x86-eng
4. mini_armv7a_neon-userdebug
5. mini_armv7a-userdebug
6. full_panda-userdebug
7. cm_anzu-userdebug
8. cm_coconut-userdebug
9. cm_e610-userdebug
10. cm_haida-userdebug
11. cm_hallon-userdebug
12. cm_holiday-userdebug
13. cm_iyokan-userdebug
14. cm_mango-userdebug
15. cm_p1c-userdebug
16. cm_p700-userdebug
17. cm_p720-userdebug
18. cm_p920-userdebug
19. cm_pyramid-userdebug
20. cm_ruby-userdebug
21. cm_satsuma-userdebug
22. cm_smultron-userdebug
23. cm_tf101-userdebug
24. cm_urushi-userdebug
Which would you like? [full-eng] 5
which one?

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

attempt at lunch combo 5 results were built for 10-12 hrs than froze. i ran the make command i found on wikis kernel page grep processor /cpu/info etc. i wont be able to attempt this again until later this week. i made directory change of the xml manifest to local_manifests rather than local_manifest and changed the manifest name to roomservice.xml. breakfast brunch + device name offered only to download a github device tree which failed. attempt at lunch combo 6 resulted with makeerror2 - Pastebin.com basically the same as 5 but ran make bacon command. <---build freezes at target frameworks "make**frameworks/blah/blah/killed." when im able i will retry both with the wiki make command i found and post the results. any advice glady accepted.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

I'll update the device tree to use the correct folder in a few, do a repo sync in like an hour. That should be enough time for me to get out of bed, haha 😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandonabandon

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site

originally, probably master. just trashed it and cloned cm10 branch. after switching and renaming the manifest some, same build error. cloned cm10.1 branch and new menu options appear 6.full_ls840-eng 7.full_ls840_userdebug 8. cm_ls840-userdebug. *note-option 8 the same for cm10. *note-local_manifest.xml moved to local_manifests dir or menu options are unavailable. same build error for cm10.1 http://pastebin.com/99z36tu2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87