return period is coming up for day one buyers

DaDoc04

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Returning to get the blue...
1. The gray is lighter than the press shots

2. Blue looked terrible in the press shots, but the real world pics it looks amazing.

Tomer Elias

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Returning it this week.

1.The size is just a little too big for me, it's heavy and I don't like the band. I wish they released a watch that used their MOD bands but wasn't as small as the style. Battery life is great and the screen is amazing compared to my two year old og Moto 360.

2. Display issues, not sure why but less than a week of use and the screen started to flicker with bright white light as if the watch is having a seizure. It happened again a day later when I turned on the device after it was off for a couple of hours. This the real reason why I am returning this device, I can live with the size and band but I don't want to deal with a watch that has a defective display.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got it because I wanted to play with aw 2.0 and maybe I would end up liking the watch before the return period is up. It's way too chunky!

I put it on several times over the last week thinking I was over reacting but the watch is just too big. I have the ZenWatch 3 and that is very thin and stylish.

I wouldn't even want to take the sport out in public because it stands out so much and it'll be a flashback to when I had the first Samsung gear and everyone stared and asked questions about it. Lol