Not seeing any applications in my library after P

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the Market site. When I go to my library, after apps with the letter P the pages are blank and don't show my apps. Apps starting with Q and thru Z are completely missing from my library on the site. I see the little squares at the bottom of the page and I click on them, but once you go passed the letter P all the pages are empty... Anyone else have this issue????

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Now that I'm more awake... This is what I mean... The first screen shot you'll see the I'm on one of the pages (you can see by the lit up box on the bottom) you can see the apps all end with P...

This is page 11 (you can see by the box on the bottom)

Anyone else have this issue?

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Just a little update... It seems that you need to have a LOT of apps to get cut off in library view. You need to have more apps then the initial 10 pages once it hits page 11 things seem to not show up. After some emails back and forth with Google (great support - even emailed me a few times over the holiday weekend!) it seems that they must have replicated the issue because now they are escalating it to the website administrators. Woot.

secretmethod70

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Did they give you any estimate about when this will be fixed? It has been like this for months, and the My Library feature is effectively useless until something is done.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer