Like New Verizon Galaxy Nexus, JellyBean 4.1, $400 of access

Status
Not open for further replies.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Looking to sell Verizon Galaxy Nexus running JellyBean 4.1. I am including over $400 worth of accessories to the winner.

Price: $325 or best reasonable offer.

Condition: Excellent with no screen scratches or on back of the case. A slight rub print on the side from the ProClip car dock but very hard to see. Always babied and used with a case.

Includes: Original retail box with all packaging, cables and charger still sealed in plastic. Original plastic on the screen. Accessories are: ProClip powered car dock $59 ( you must purchase the custom $29 adapter for your car from the ProClip website to use this). 2- Samsung OEM desktop docks (still sell for $89/each from the Samsung website), Verizon custom Galaxy Nexus car dock, 2- Extended batteries, 1- Original battery, 1- Samsung external battery charger, SENA custom leather Galaxy Nexus slip case with easy access pull strap on the back for easy removal. 1- new original battery cover and 1- new extended battery cover.

Shipping: FREE USPS Priority insured shipping.

Payment Options: PayPal instant payment with credit card. Verified PayPal shipping address.

Contact Info: PM

Additional Info: No SIM card, but you can get one for free from Verizon. This phone has been rooted and the bootloader unlocked to run JellyBean 4.1. The device can always be returned to stock with Wug's Toolkit. I am looking to sell this quick. I will be putting it on eBay for more in a week. I also have a 100% eBay seller rating so I can be trusted.

Last edited by a moderator:

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site

I will sell just the phone, box and accessories that came in the box for $300. You can send me a PayPal instant payment at mattkunz@cox.net. Once I receive verified funds and shipping address I will ship it. Please respond to let me know if this is agreeable so I can close this thread. Thanks.

anon(52817)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hey any chance you can take a few more pics of the phone? Also would you do $300 shipped PayPal for everything? I have PayPal ready to go. Let me know.

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I know you said you're. Not interested in trade but i would add 100, if that may persuade u :-D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays