Nexus 4 16gb + $300 for AT&T/T-Mobile iPhone 5 64gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Item Description:
Is anyone interested in trading an AT&T or T-Mobile iPhone 5 64gb for my Nexus 4 16gb plus a negotiated amount of money? The Nexus 4 is in nearly perfect condition, always being protected with a lipped Diztronic case and front and back Spigen screen/glass protectors. There are a couple scratches on the screen protector but none on the actual screen or back glass. On the metal edges of the Nexus 4, there are some light marks that appeared for no reason. You really can't tell they're there unless you look very closely and I'm almost positive that anyone who has had a Nexus 4 for more than 5 minutes has them (I've had a case on mine the entire time which says how easy they are to get). This phone has no defects, chips, scratches, etc otherwise. If you're interested or have any questions, just PM me or reply in this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!

Price: Trade + $300
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: GSM Unlocked
Condition: Very Good to Like New
Includes: Original box, instruction manuals, AC adapter, USB charger, Diztronic case, generic S-Line TPU case, Spigen front and back screen protectors (already on device)
Item Location: Ripley, WV (United States)
Shipping Details: Payed by me. Shipping requests from other party will be considered.
Payment Options: PayPal (or Google Wallet if I can figure that out)
Photos: All angles posted below.
Contact Info: Please PM or post below.

urydesaz.jpg

su4yjema.jpg

asy7y4ar.jpg

nu4a5edu.jpg

ebyhyny9.jpg

ze5aje9y.jpg

Last edited:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 16gb (plus some change) for AT&T iPhone 5?

Please post photos as they are required by the Marketplace rules.

Sent from my SGSIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38