Nexus 7 (2013) 32 GB and case

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Less than 2 month old Nexus 7 32 GB, like new with original box and charger plus a rooCASE slim shell Oragami
Price: $230
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: WiFi Only
Condition: Like New
Includes: Box, Charger, tablet, case
Item Location: Hillsboro, OR
Shipping Details: I will ship USPS or UPS, depending on which is cheaper when I have buyer's info. If you want something different or faster, you can pay shipping.
Payment Options: PayPal or Wallet (preferred). If you use PayPal, either send as a gift or you pay the extra for the fee, payment must net $230 to me.
Additional Info: This tablet is less than 2 months old. I bought it at the end of December. It is a great tablet in like new condition. I've decided I'd rather have a Tegra Note 7 though, because I really want the stylus.

I'm also willing to trade for a Tegra Note 7 plus either cash or additional accessories (pro stylus, slide cover, micro SD card, or something) on your side.

Here are some photos
Nexus1.jpgNexus2.jpgNexus3.jpgNexus4.jpgNexus6.jpgNexus5.jpgNexus7.jpgNexus8.jpg
This stock photo of the case is a much more accurate representation of the red color than the photos my camera took.
rooCASE.jpg

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I really want this. That's why in trying to sell my iphone 5 to have some money to pick up a nexus 7. If and when I get this sold, ill let you know. Or maybe your trade. Doubt it, but hey. You don't know until you ask. Haha

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I really want this. That's why in trying to sell my iphone 5 to have some money to pick up a nexus 7. If and when I get this sold, ill let you know. Or maybe your trade. Doubt it, but hey. You don't know until you ask. Haha

Let me know! As you can see, I haven't had a ton of offers.

Posted via Android Central App

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Let me know! As you can see, I haven't had a ton of offers.

Posted via Android Central App

I've got some offers for it! Probably will get at least 150 out of it. Unless maybe you would do a trade with some cash? Id do the iphone 5 plus like 50 dollars of you're interested.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've got some offers for it! Probably will get at least 150 out of it. Unless maybe you would do a trade with some cash? Id do the iphone 5 plus like 50 dollars of you're interested.

I'm not really interested in trading for a phone. I'd just be selling it anyways as I am on AT&T and am wanting a tablet, not another phone.

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really interested in trading for a phone. I'd just be selling it anyways as I am on AT&T and am wanting a tablet, not another phone.

Understandable. Let me get back to you after I hear back from these couple people.

Status
Not open for further replies.