Galaxy tab T-prop cases

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I have some DragonFly T-Prop cases for sale.
This protective casehas a exterior hard satin construction. Its has a adjustable stand.

Our price is $24.95 Shipped by USPS in the continental US. For Android central members for a short time (end of June) price will be $19.95 .
these are brand new in box cases. *( no need for 5 people. I have it posted on Ebay and got a few orders.) So if you would like 1 order it at the site.

Payments will be thru PayPal. I will set up a button that you would use to order. You can PM or email me if you have any questions. click my sig.

If any of this is setup wrong please let me know on how to correct it. This is my first time posting in the market. I think I covered everything. Thank you to the forum and to thoughs who are interested.

Website now has the buy now button for you. Go to the mobile accessories page and scroll down. You will see my Avitar and Android Central . select black. Note any option you choose will charge the same.
Please by Post,PM or Email let me know your user name. So I can process the order as so.

Last edited:

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
On here not yet. I know it takes time. I've looked at other post and some have over 100 veiws with like less then 10 replies. If you know other people that are not on here let me know. I am working on a special button on the website and I will post which 1 is for this case at this price. a few changes for this weekend so it should be up then.

Shawheim

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok that sounds good. Unfortunately in the small town where I live I'm probably the only person with a galaxy tab. But I do like this case so I'll keep a look out on this thread.

Sent From My CM7 EVO

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
These cases will be ready to ship by Monday. I Have my minimun so if anyone wants 1 just order it and it will be for $19.95 shipped. Check first post for instructions. Thank you.