feedback for MikeLip: POSITIVE

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have to say, the phrase 'a picture is worth a thousand words' doesn't even begin to describe this piece of art.
This is by far the sweetest piece of technology I've ever placed it the palm of my hand.

Thank you so much Mike!!

Feedback stuff

Mike answered every question I had about this device in the thread and through PM.
His amusing approach to sell this device pulled me in, and his answers set the hook.
This was a simple smooth transaction started Monday or Tuesday of this week and here it is Thursday, 7-10-14, and my night is now killed setting up this beaut!

This is the thread referred to: http://forums.androidcentral.com/marketplace-archive/403197-white-htc-one-max-new.html

I would not hesitate to pick up any device this guy offers. He communicates thoroughly and delivers quickly. +things we all appreciate with regard to our devices

I appreciate everythink Mike! Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
So I decide to help a friend who is looking for a VZW Moto X and along comes this phone offered by MikeLip

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ma...verizon-moto-x-black-box-all-accessories.html

MikeLip and I go back and forth on email and PM about condition, price, accessories and such. My friend waffles a couple of times giving me and MikeLip a mild aneurysm in this process and then we finally settle on the price and seal the deal.

A couple of observations:

1. Mike ships this thing UPS 2nd Day Air - I mean who does this for free these days????
2. Once I receive the devices (I actually bought two phones from him, the other one is listed on the sister site WP Central) I open the package and everything in the device boxes is untouched - I suspect he did not even touch the phone. I look at the devices pretty hard and I think this guy buys the phones and lets them sit in their boxes and then sells it to folks like us on the Marketplace untouched. You are basically getting a new phone for 1/3rd the price of the original.

I will buy any device this seller has to offer here on the Marketplace without batting an eyelid!
Amazing seller, amazing condition of the device and accessories (at least three cases per device as well) and amazing price to boot!

So in a nutshell, if MikeLip has a device to sell, please, please do not buy it because I want to be the first one to grab it:)

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for a good transaction. It was kind of iffy for a while there :) Just so it's known - I don't normally ship second day air. I did in this case as a favor to help him close his end of a deal.

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I guess we can call this the annual MikeLip deal thread [=

Date: 8-26-15
Mike and I had emailed to make a deal on his Moto X and Sony z3v for a device he was looking to obtain
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ma...o-x-2014-moto-maker-droid-turbo-sony-z3v.html
What has changed in a year? Devices - only the devices. we exchanged shipping details and I just opened the box last night, 9-3-15

MikeLip is an outstanding member to deal with, his devices are immaculate and someone I would deal with no questions even asked. His stuff is THAT NICE.
I appreciate being able to work with such a member repeatedly. You would too!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang