Rooting the PCD Chaser on Virgin Mobile

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
the chaser looks like a device with a lot of development potential. preloaded with ics,specs on par with the craptimus elite(big fail on that turd..dont buy it. if you own it...take it back to store) and it has root thanks to gp and devinebovine.

triciawoy

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
the chaser looks like a device with a lot of development potential. preloaded with ics,specs on par with the craptimus elite(big fail on that turd..dont buy it. if you own it...take it back to store) and it has root thanks to gp and devinebovine.

I was wondering since I have the chaser and don't have the option if returning it could u send me a link to where I can find the rooting process for it please? And thank you very much in advance

D3ord3

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering since I have the chaser and don't have the option if returning it could u send me a link to where I can find the rooting process for it please? And thank you very much in advance

this guide also works for the chaser i just successfully rooted my phone last night! I love it now! PCD VENTURE Virgin Mobile Root Guide

boatman11

Banned
Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey this is great news! My son will benefit from this, as his birthday gift was a venture last month. So I take it once these apks are installed, no PC is required to root? Also, is the same method working for the elite?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen