Padfone 2

Tcd74

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Since the upcomming LG nexus is a desapointment to me with only 8 or 16 gb storage and no ext sd card, Im gonna get myself a padfone 2. It'll own everything besides the LG optimus G. I was thinking of getting the galaxy note 2, but i think the padfone is an overall better solution.

I'm just not sure if the LTE 4g will work in my country. Different operators run 4g at 800, 900 , 1800 and , 2600 mhz here in Denmark and the padfone 2 is said to use most of those frekvenzies, but are there other things to consider when determining if a phone can use the LTE?

/Thomas

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Christian Andersen

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
well it shold work, it is pretty much only the band determining LTE capabilities. and Telia sells it as a 4g phone
and awesome choice if i might add. im picking mine up this week,

/Christian .B.A

pangster79

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Since the upcomming LG nexus is a desapointment to me with only 8 or 16 gb storage and no ext sd card, Im gonna get myself a padfone 2. It'll own everything besides the LG optimus G. I was thinking of getting the galaxy note 2, but i think the padfone is an overall better solution.

I'm just not sure if the LTE 4g will work in my country. Different operators run 4g at 800, 900 , 1800 and , 2600 mhz here in Denmark and the padfone 2 is said to use most of those frekvenzies, but are there other things to consider when determining if a phone can use the LTE?

/Thomas

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

I own a Padfone 2 and Padstation (64 GB in black) and it's a quicker phone than the LG Optimus G - see attached AnTuTu benchmark:

Screenshot_2012-12-20-04-14-15_zps89bfd2bf.png

It's pretty much the quickest phone on the market just now and the best in my opinion! :) I've had a play with most of what is currently available and there is daylight between the ASUS Padfone 2 and anything else out there.. another attractive feature for me was the distinct lack of bloatware that seems to dog down the Samsungs and HTC's..

A couple of notes around storage:

(1) Although there is no expandable on board storage - ASUS do give you 50GB free cloud storage (well at least for 2 years it's free anyway!)
(2) The Padfone 2 also works with USB OTG cables so you can connect external storage and read/write files to that if needed (i.e. USB thumb drives/HDD's etc)

Hope this helps! :)