Turning the phone on with broken power button

Toni Coni

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I saw a few threads about this but didn't find any answers. The power button on my cell phone suddenly stopped working while charging, I never dropped nor did anything to harm it. now the phone is off and i can't turn it back on! is there any way ? via the computer or something else that can turn it on ? because its a Friday and i cant get a new one until Tuesday but I desperately need it for work calls and texts that could be coming in any minute.. can someone help me with this ?
and no returning/replacing the phone is not an option cause i bought it online

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I saw a few threads about this but didn't find any answers. The power button on my cell phone suddenly stopped working while charging, I never dropped nor did anything to harm it. now the phone is off and i can't turn it back on! is there any way ? via the computer or something else that can turn it on ? because its a Friday and i cant get a new one until Tuesday but I desperately need it for work calls and texts that could be coming in any minute.. can someone help me with this ?
and no returning/replacing the phone is not an option cause i bought it online
Try this method:
  • Enter Download mode by holding both volume rockers and inserting a USB cable while still holding
  • Get to the screen that asks you if continue with Download Mode or not.
  • Remove USB cable and click the 2nd option.
  • The phone should restart
Hope I could help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89