Tablet versus laptop

Getbusylivin

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I work offshore and currently I carry a corporate laptop and a 17" HP for personal use..I am thinking about abandoning my 17" for a tablet ,, I mainly use the 17" for email, social media, and internet, and play a few PC games.. Here are my concerns. 1.) Will a tablet play my pc games if I have them on an external hard drive.?. 2.) Is there anyway to hook a playstation 3 to a tablet and use that screen to play games from PS3.?. 3.) Will I be able to access my music on my tablet from an external hardrive.?. 4.) Is there anyway to use a mouse with a tablet.. I know it is touch screen,, just wondering

** I understand that the tablet is more/less an extension of my android phone... I know I would prefer the portability of it versus another laptop.. just need to figure out if I can do without my pc games if I can't access them...

Thanks for the replies...

TheFamous310

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest the transformer prime with keyboard dock. If you get the dock with it you'll have a USB port that will allow you to plug in an external hdd. The keyboard dock has a trackpad as well for your mouse needs. Also with your ps3 controller youll be able to connect to your tablet via Bluetooth. You won't be able to play ps3 games but the games available for android are pretty sweet (gta3, shadowgun and riptide gp to name a few).

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

KennethD

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
The prime is a good choice but if you don't go for the prime take a look at the toshiba thrive.
Full size ports USB, SD card slot, and HDMI.
Also has a replaceable battery.
Accessories are pretty cheap right now.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty