Softwoner EVB Tablet - two issues I need help with.

maxc2727

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I also Just purchased ( very cheaply lol) a SoftwinerEvb 4.0.4 tablet Kernel Version 3.0.8+ Build number nuclear_evb-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D20130921 test-keys. The problem I am having is getting the tablet to stay idle more than a minute. After that the screen goes blank and I have ti hit the power button to get the screen back. Also how do I download apps to this tablet....Thanks for your input in advance.?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to System Settings/Display, and look for an option for Sleep. You can adjust how long the tablet will remain idle before turning the screen off.

Apps are best installed from a legitimate app store like Google Play or Amazon Appstore. Not all Android devices are approved for Google Play--since you have an off-brand device, it might not be available to you. It's also not available in every country--where do you live?

Your device probably came with a link to some kind of app store--look for a shortcut to something that sounds like a Market. You could probably also install Amazon Appstore by opening your device's browser and going to www.amazon.com/amazonappstoreapp, and following directions from there. Before you install, make sure you go to System Settings/Security, and check the "Unknown Sources" box (if there is one), which allows installation of apps outside of the official Google Play Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38