Multiple tablets

darkmatter

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been in a dilemma on making a choice. I like big screens, but I like portability etc. I like stock devices that just work, but I like rooting to make it do things I want, lol. I have amazon prime, but the 7" kindle fire hd seems a bit lacking. The nexus 10 is very tempting, but I would miss out on amazon prime content, the nexus 7 doesn't have hdmi out. (One of the things I want a tab for is to connect to the bedroom tv)

I'm curious if anyone else has considered buying two tablets. With prices these days, you can almost get two for one. I think I've come to the decision of a nexus7 and the 8.9" kindle fire (if they ever release it). Not to mention two tablets is good for making the wife happy. All the while the price is only $100 more than a nexus10, and roughly the price of a single ipad.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

darkmatter

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
That makes sense, but the ipad is 500 and the surface is 800, more expensive than both the others combined. Besides, the Amazon tablet is so customized you could almost argue that its it's own OS. Being able to stream amazon prime videos and kindle lending is unique to the kindle devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez