Tablet vs PC/mac

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I have been considering selling my MacBook and going full speed with a transition to a tablet. I hardly ever use my laptop other than to download music and etc... lately I've been using my evo sending reports for work, music,photos, and etc to the "cloud" ...I was just wondering is there anybody out there that has transitioned all the way and only use their tablet? I'm not sure what tablet to get...ipad, Acer, even the flyer looks nice...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tagacapiz

May 4, 2011
Visit site
total transition. gave my laptop to my brother already. still have a desktop though but daily stuff I use my motorola xoom.

better if your tablet has USB connectivity and memory expandability.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

ace_spades

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks... I've been waiting on some input for a long time...my friends don't know crap about technology

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I won an ipad2 and love the thing. Quick for browsing, etc. without needing to wait for windows to load, etc.

However it is definitely not a replacement device for me, just a complimentary one.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Replaced my laptop. Really can't replace my desktop. If you have both a laptop and desktop it could replace the laptop. Hope that makes sense. The storage, burners and some programs can't be done on a table so that's the real need for keeping a lap or desk.

sent by CyanogenMod X