moto 360 Gen 2 charging mode

VegasAlien

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Until last night my Moto 360 Gen 2 watch installed in the charging cradle would show a ring indicating the level of charge and a large digital time display. Now all it does is show the dark watch face mode even though it is charging. How can I get back to the original charging display?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
My first gen 360 does this from time to time. I take it off the charger, wait a few seconds, put it back on and the ring shows.

teamfoster03

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes removing it and placing it back on the charger is all it takes to fix it. Other times its best to turn the watch off and then turn it back on. Seems to happen once a week for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

VegasAlien

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes it was. Interesting I have been chatting with Motorola and they suggest I unpair and do a factory reset. I guess that is the solution of last resource.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
FWIW... my gen-2 with the latest software update (1.5 days ago) remains dimly lit when I am charging. The charge indicator ring shows around the time.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
FWIW... my gen-2 with the latest software update (1.5 days ago) remains dimly lit when I am charging. The charge indicator ring shows around the time.

I think his issue is that his just goes to ambient mode even when on the charger. That ain't right.

Posted via the Android Central App