Note 3 with Moto 360

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Using Note 3 and no problems. Battery on watch is at 58% after 11 hours. Have noticed heavier battery use on phone, but, not enough to be significant.

Posted via Android Central App

Revans310

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Just picked one up wanted the black but Bestbuy only had silver, everything but Facebook notifications is not working???...Besides that loving this watch just saying Ok Google set alarm is very cool. :)

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the note 3 and the moto 360 no regrets or second thoughts works like a charm and looks great too battery life on the watch is great last night after 14 hours of using it to text a friend look at over 20 emails and about 10 calls I had %43 left and for the phone it used about 30% of the battery but if you think about it i t saved me maybe the 30% of not needing to take my phone out of my pocket to look at the notifications!!! so battery life pretty much equalled out for my phone

Posted via the Android Central App

ncc1701-e

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
are you able to read several emails using the stock email app or does it just show the headers. Being in IT I get several emails at once and want to read them on my watch but they pile up on one card as headers. I have no way to separate into multiple cards to read the emails.
. i am wondering if this is just how it works unless you use gmail.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
How does it work with replying to text messages from the watch while using the stock SMS app? I heard others say they had problems trying to reply from the watch using the Samsung SMS app.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

ncc1701-e

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless you use hangouts or some third-party sms app, you can't reply or break out multiple messages. The same behavior as I stated with the stock email app. I guess the majority aren't concerned and only use Gmail and hangout.
How does it work with replying to text messages from the watch while using the stock SMS app? I heard others say they had problems trying to reply from the watch using the Samsung SMS app.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Revans310

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Weird just got my first facebook notification :) Does Google+ work with the 360?

Funny right after I posted this I got the Google+ notification. :)

Last edited:

xchijax6

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Have a Note 3 and Moto360. 360 worked great with HTC One M8, but cannot get it to connect to Note 3. Any ideas? Uninstalled and reinstalled Android Wear and Motorola Connect, as well as reset the Moto360.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't sound like I can use gear 1 and moto 360 on same note 3? No way I want to use hangouts nor do a factory reset just to connect to moto 6.

It's funny, with my gear 1 I can read samsung app email like corporate email but cannot read gmail. Sounds like if I can even connect my note 3 to moto 6 I can read gmail but not corporate mail. Makes both watches suck. I don't care about responding with watch but I REALLY want to read outlook, samsung email (corporate), and gmail on ONE WATCH.

nickd503

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
So far so good except for the fact that I can only see that I have a sms on my watch and not open it. I'm using the stock msg app but seem to be the only one having this problem.

A tad bit frustrating!

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I think it's known that the stock messaging app doesn't display the whole text. I can read the whole text of Gmails and Hangout texts on my Moto 360. I have a T-Mobile Note 3.