moto 360 sport edition! watch strap mod

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
can you get the OEM pebble strap? I think it's made out of TPU and i like that material better than silicone...

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has tried this band...not too bad,and comes in some different colors.

Solid Black Divers Silicone Replacement Watch Strap / Band - Fits the Pebble Steel! Clockwork Synergy - Nato Watch straps & Leather Watch Bands

Posted via Android Central App

Hey, it looks like it fits. I think clockworksynergy was who made my watch band. Looks nice, but it's too tough to see that black band on the website for some reason. I think it probably will fit, but I guess be ready to return it if it doesn't.

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if anyone has tried this band...not too bad,and comes in some different colors.

Solid Black Divers Silicone Replacement Watch Strap / Band - Fits the Pebble Steel! Clockwork Synergy - Nato Watch straps & Leather Watch Bands

Hey, looks like it fits, I don't see why it wouldn't. However, be prepared to return it if it doesn't. It has the cutouts already, just have to make sure the band is slim enough. It's tough to tell because the black is so dark on the web page.

cmbooo

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I am a runner so I am looking for a rubber bands... Thanks for the tips and if anyone had tried any other bands phrase pay them up. I am getting my 360 delivered tomorrow

Posted via the Android Central App

Ultrapale

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
The black clock work synergy band that I linked to previously does not quite fit. Its a little thick, and I may try to thin it down a little. I'll post back when I get around to it, but for now, just know it doesn't fit right out of the box.

Ultrapale

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I did not, it may just have been me, but it was a little too thick where it goes into the watch. I felt like I was forcing it, and had I gotten it to connect, I would have just been worried about it. I tried to slim it down....it didn't go well, haha. So I'm still looking for that style/material.

Cincybearcatfan

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The problem with the 360 isn't the short supply of bands that fit for all occasions, the problem is that it's a pain in the booty to change them out. I hope that the 2.0 version will offer a quicker easier way to change bands.

SuperRoach

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Looks good! I done a version myself where I stripped down the original colour, and then used a few layers of leather dye to get the dark rich brown look from a stone color start.

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I must say that I really still want a real sport band. I might get that kick starter steel connect adapter where I can for any watch band on. My silicone band, the thinner straps that hold the excess straps is deteriorating.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

I'm thinking about buying a similar strap. Does it fit well? cracking the back? nice material?

Gosta
Fits great once you cut it out well. No cracking back at all, it's a very soft silicone. Nice material? It's OK. The strap holder part, one of them broke. But the band has held up well, though, although it's not the most high quality feeling. It looks great, though, and works extremely well for working out and running in.

G0sta

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for answering so quickly!

Do you think that you can send a pic with the watch on? Would really like to se what it looks like before i buy;) maybe a normal one from face and one from a distance.

Gosta

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for answering so quickly!

Do you think that you can send a pic with the watch on? Would really like to se what it looks like before i buy;) maybe a normal one from face and one from a distance.

Gosta
493c2717dbdaf24d73d7ab7692b15370.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch