Screen covers?

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I use the armor suit, some people don't like it but I love it. no problems so far, fits well

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
There is a thread on here about screen protectors. Just do a quick forum search. It has many different types and how people people like them.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I have been adverse to using screen protectors on my last 3 smartphones because I prefer the feel of the naked screen. I'm very careful with my phones and all of them have survived without any noticeable scratches on the screens. When I got my Moto 360, I didn't plan to use a screen protector on it either for the same reasons. But I'm finding a watch is more susceptible to accidental scratches. I got a very faint one on my watch, did some research and decided to go with the Brilliant screen protectors. They're the officially recommended protectors by Motorola and you can get them at Best Buy or online at Power Support. They apply easily, are virtually invisible, fit well, have a smooth feel close to naked glass, and seem to be pretty tough. You also get 2 in the package it comes in for $14.99. I'm so impressed with them that I actually ordered their protectors made for the Moto X.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I got these. Perfect and easy installation and in my job, they are holding up extremely well. I work outside and I'm glad I have a screen protector on my watch! I also use Halo brand screen protectors for my phone and they are great.

IQ Shield LiQuidSkin [6-Pack] - Motorola Moto 360 Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - High Definition (HD) Ultra Clear Screen Smart Film - Premium Protective Screen Guard - Extremely Smooth / Self-Healing / Bubble-Free Shield - Kit comes in Frustration-Free Retail Packaging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J42YFJ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4134077
Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez