im really considering this device...

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swqRTB5Iw3s

Reason explained which makes sense. I wear the band similar to the user in the video, looking at the dent left on the leather, since the metal wont bend pressure is on the back plate. Looking at my watch as I speak on my wrist I have confidence if he's right I wont crack.... hopefully. Issue doesn't matter whether its Motorola Or pebble?... ill go pebble.
Interesting... Thanks for the video!

I rather like the look of the pebble steel band myself. Also, had a thought if you absolutely wanted the Motorola metal band... You may have to pay extra shipping, but you may be able to pick one up on eBay or Amazon and have them ship it to Canada. Just a thought.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Interesting... Thanks for the video!

I rather like the look of the pebble steel band myself. Also, had a thought if you absolutely wanted the Motorola metal band... You may have to pay extra shipping, but you may be able to pick one up on eBay or Amazon and have them ship it to Canada. Just a thought.

Honestly I do not prefer any specific metal band, considering the price difference I'd rather just pick up the pebble as its available here and much cheaper. I'm just doing my research before I need to get one (leather ends up unwearable).

Posted via the Android Central App

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I do not prefer any specific metal band, considering the price difference I'd rather just pick up the pebble as its available here and much cheaper. I'm just doing my research before I need to get one (leather ends up unwearable).

Posted via the Android Central App
Always best to be prepared! Hehe.

On2Vegas

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

I have had this one on for a while, no cracking. Love it.
It has weight to it, so doesn't feel cheap, but not heavy enough to interfere with cradle charging. The band is just a little less than 21mm wide, so easy fit.

Amazon.com: 520X.M. Steel Stainless Bracelet Metal Watchband Fit for Moto 360 Smartwatch Motorola Moto 360 Watch Band Plus Free Stainless Spring Bar Tool and Screen Protector for Moto 360 Wristband (Brushed Stainless Without Push Button): Cell Phones

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I have had this one on for a while, no cracking. Love it.
It has weight to it, so doesn't feel cheap, but not heavy enough to interfere with cradle charging. The band is just a little less than 21mm wide, so easy fit.

Amazon.com: 520X.M. Steel Stainless Bracelet Metal Watchband Fit for Moto 360 Smartwatch Motorola Moto 360 Watch Band Plus Free Stainless Spring Bar Tool and Screen Protector for Moto 360 Wristband (Brushed Stainless Without Push Button): Cell Phones

Thank you, unfortunately its not on Amazon Canada's page but ill see how much shipping costs for me because id consider it.

Also looking at this one from amazon.ca

http://www.amazon.ca/Patec®-Stainle...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4239296

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I got one last week but am returning it. The main issue is that it is just not as useful as I had hoped. I end up doing everything on my Moto X because it is easier. I don't like that swiping away on the 360 takes it off my phone, turning my wrist to a quickly see the screen doesn't always work, so things like that just don't make it very useful to me.

I really wanted to like it but it's just not quite there yet. Maybe their second attempt will be better.

Last edited: