upload problem

Ken Marshall

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm an artist & recently found a site that I wanted to upload images to (a gallery ); the images would not upload,said didn't have enough internal memory (low memory).
I was told to disable apps & clear cache(done that) & no prize. I even tried to install a fooler app,but don't know if that's going to work out.
I don't have another device, nor have access to a PC to accomplish my goal. ANY SOLUTIONS?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ken Marshall

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Everyone I communicated with said I needed to be on a PC ; something about the system identifying device as an Android, and there set up to receive uploads with PC's.
Don't know if the Camilian (fooler) will work. Need imput before I waste anyone's time with the effort.

Miller6386

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Does the site offer an app for uploading? Can you upload to drop box or something similar then post links to them that way? Perhaps try requesting the desk top site in your browser....

Note 4tified

Ken Marshall

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
They offered an app that's a beta,but I did research on beta's & its a risk I'm not sure I want to take! It is said there is a risk in not knowing what might happen,like bugs,or damaging my phone.
I'm on a fixed income, & don't have funds to replace my device WITH AN UNKNOWN.
IF YOU HAVE CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE THAT THE RISKS ARE WORTH IT,then I will reconsider!
I'm brand new in the IT world,and I am open minded enough TO LEARN.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty