Moto E2 XT1415 doesnt turn on

A

AC Question

I wanted to root my Moto E2 and i had already rooted a Moto X2 once before so i tought: "Whats the worst that could happen? if anything i can just reinstall a stock ROM right ?" Well... thats not really a fix anymore. Basically, i was in the middle of rooting my device and i had already installed TWRP, everything was working perfectly until than, i even turned my phone on to be sure, than i installed SuperSU trough TWRP and when i tried to turn it on i couldnt. Every time i tried it would get to the bootloader unlocked screen and stay like that, like if it couldnt turn on the system. I reinstalled a stock rom for the device and hoped it would be fixed but it wasnt, now whenever i tried to turn it on it would go to the fastboot screen, when i picked START it would show bootloader logo and poof back to the fastboot, the crash log said Bootmode configured as "Fastboot" and i searched that on google to find a fix and flashed a code to change the bootmode or something and the phone started booting up normally to the bootloader screen but right after the bootloader screen it would just turn off and back on and bootloader screen again. I even took it to a place to fix it and they flashed a stock rom and handed it to me and said that he couldnt do it. Help me please i cant have ****ed it up this badly