Moto G only shows H+, not LTE
I just got a Moto G LTE today and have noticed that the symbol next to the signal strength bars constantly says H+, not LTE. I realize sometimes I might not have LTE, but when looking at my brother's iPhone and the Moto G side by side, I see that he has LTE while I am still on the H+ network. Is there any way to change this? We are on the same phone plan (ATT with shared data).
The phone is still fast, I just would like to be able to use LTE since I paid extra for it...
- 06-16-2014, 10:51 PM #2
- 06-17-2014, 01:37 AM #4
- 06-20-2014, 03:02 PM #7
- 07-08-2014, 06:58 PM #8
- 07-09-2014, 09:18 PM #9
- 49 Posts
- ICS 4.0.5
Re: Moto G only shows H+, not LTE
A new SIM is the case down here in New Zealand on Telecom NZs network. If your SIM was older than 12 months and you got an LTE fone you had to upgrade the SIM. Other carriers were OK with the older SIM. Telecom NZ and AT&T use the same technology supplier so it's not surprizing..
- 07-12-2014, 06:36 AM #10
- 07-12-2014, 11:47 AM #11
- 07-12-2014, 01:10 PM #12
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2016, 10:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2016, 09:38 PM
- By Ashley Monzon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:19 PM
- By ojocell in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Robert Dresser in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 12:06 PM