Deep discharge

Ding Dong2

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I got my Moto G taken away, don't ask why -_-. So, I am not getting it back until a 2 week period is over. Is there a possibility of damage by deep discharge and my battery failing to hold a charge?

Its still got warranty, so I guess I can get it repaired or a new one. After all, it wasn't in my possession so it is essentially the person that's storing it that is damaging my phone.

It hasn't been charged, as I had Avast! Mobile Security and Anti-Theft installed and the last time it was online was Wednesday.

Harvinder Sunila

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I got my Moto G taken away, don't ask why -_-. So, I am not getting it back until a 2 week period is over. Is there a possibility of damage by deep discharge and my battery failing to hold a charge?

Its still got warranty, so I guess I can get it repaired or a new one. After all, it wasn't in my possession so it is essentially the person that's storing it that is damaging my phone.

It hasn't been charged, as I had Avast! Mobile Security and Anti-Theft installed and the last time it was online was Wednesday.

Hi Ding Dong2,
It'll just switch itself off when it runs out of power...it won't cause any damage, and since it's been off I've found batteries tend to build up a small charge on their own.
So go on... FBI ? CIA ?...who took your phone away ?...no, not your mum ? lol

Caz42

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

Phew, thats a relief .............the title of your post suggested you need a doctor rather than a phone forum :)

Ding Dong2

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Nope, the police have taken it. They believe it has evidence. I was just in the wrong place and the wrong time. Really tempted to remotley wipe it or set the device alarm off. That way, it causes a nuisance in the forensic labs. Knowing the P-R-I-S-M programme, I'm being tracked.

Ding Dong2

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
My phone is being left for 2 weeks without being charged. Previously, when I got the Moto G. I would completley discharge to 0% I done this about 5 times, which I then realized I wasn't meant to do this. So from then on, I charged it when it went around 10%. But since its been taken away for 2 weeks. Is there going to be damage to the Moto G at all?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty