Moto G On T-Mobile MMS Not Working..

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone help i cant send MMS
What carrier are you connected to and are you trying to send with the stock messaging App or another?

Not having the right APN settings can often times be the source of this type of issue, so take a look at what you have setup and adjust if necessary. Otherwise, check to see if there are any updates available for the device under Settings > About Phone and update as necessary.

gtanner00

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
You need to have data turned on for it to work. I know I never got them since I never had data in (wanted to limit my usage)

You will be using data to send messages but your carrier will recognize that it is for MMS and won't charge you for it. You do not even need a plan with data for MMS to work.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

shmotog

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm using T-Mobile and I have unlimited data

Posted via Android Central App

T Mobile apn settings - Step by Step Configuration

- - - Updated - - -

What carrier are you connected to and are you trying to send with the stock messaging App or another?

Not having the right APN settings can often times be the source of this type of issue, so take a look at what you have setup and adjust if necessary. Otherwise, check to see if there are any updates available for the device under Settings > About Phone and update as necessary.

do not update.

jsalemi1

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Have you resolved this issue? If NOT....please reply. :) I do not believe it is a carrier issue. If you have ever changed phone settings from hangouts to messaging or back that appears to be the issue. IT CAN BE EASILY FIXED.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non